Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pepper & Tomato Garden Update 5/25/2011

SOLD OUT OF TOMATO PLANTS FOR 2011! Thanks to everyone who purchased tomato plants this year. The response was AMAZING! As most of you know, this was our first year selling heirloom tomato plants. The following pics are the last of the tomato platns before they were sold. Oh I think there is 10-20 extras somewhere, but who knows. Basically everything left is getting planted.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The peppers are still going strong. The sales have been more than any other year before. We still have 500 or so left, so we are definitely getting low. Hoping the rain will stop so I can get out and work in the garden. I always plant my garden Memorial Day weekend, so hopefully the rain allows for that. We have had rain almost everyday for the last couple of weeks. I love spring, but I hate rain!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: