Monday, May 9, 2011

Pepper & Tomato Plant Update 5/9/2011

So we have finally gotten all the tomatoes transplanted and 85% of the peppers are transplanted. I am completely out of room in the greenhouse so plants are comming out of the greenhouse during the day and stored on the floor of the greenhouse at night. No big deal though. The outdoors will be good for them. Anyways, as you can see in the pics, the plants are doing amazing. Plant sales have been higher than ever and the season is still early. This year is my first for selling heirloom tomato plants. I have already sold out of 10+ varieties. I never knew they would be so popular. I will definitely grow more next year. The main focus has always been and always will be peppers though. Anyways, just wanted to share a quick update. The season is starting great and I hope that it continues.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: