Sunday, August 16, 2009

Unfortunate Accident


I came home today and asked my wife in our son had gotten his bath yet. She said yes, and I asked where he was. She said that he said he had to go outside into the backyard for a minute. I looked out the window and there he was. In the garden picking my peppers. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. The peppers on the top left were banana peppers, which as you can see, are not ready. The ones on the top right are new mexico green chiles, which were ready for picking. The ones on the bottom are super chiles and should have been red before picking. He asked me if I was mad at him and I told him that I wasn't, I knew he was just trying to help. He was so proud of his 3 different bowls of peppers. The will not go to waste thats for sure!

No comments: