Friday, June 26, 2009

New Hydroponics system complete!

OK, so I completed my new hydroponics system today. It is currently only half full. The system is using the drip method. Gets watered for 30 minutes then off for 1 hour when the sun is out. It also gets watered twice throughout the night. This is completely experimental and my method will change as I learn. I am not using hydroponics nutrients at this point since we do not have anywhere around here that I can buy it. I built this in 1 day and did not want to wait for the nutrients to come in the mail. So, I am using miracle grow and epsom salt as the nutrients. I do not know if this will work or not, but I will keep you posted. I am leaving for Tennessee tomorrow and this will be unattended for the next 7 days, so hopefully they are still alive when I get back. More will be posted then.


No comments: